We are looking for an outgoing and tenacious online & retail sales associate. This is the perfect role for someone looking to break in to the Luxury Retail sector with plenty of training and development for the right candidate. This should be seen as a career opportunity with limitless possibilities. The brand is riding on a high from a recent presentation at London Fashion Week Men's and is a great time to get involved.
Based in our Shoreditch store you should have a great eye for detail and style, a background in retail is essential and you will receive full on the job training. You will be responsible for the day to day running and upkeep of the store, you must be pro-active and capable of independently completing tasks to the highest standards.
You can expect and enjoyable and friendly work environment with staff benefits and generous clothing allowance. You will receive one to one training with our outgoing store manager in all aspects of the business.
- Be pro-active and reliable
- Have a history of working to specific targets and KPI's
- Be flexible, working 3-4 days a week with the opportunity to increase upon completing your probation period
- Keen to learn and eager to expand your retail and product knowledge
- Confident and out going
- Have a great flare for customer service
- Experience in the luxury retail sector
- Experience with Shopify POS and Online platform
- An eye for style and aesthetic
- Experience with social media platforms
- Experience working in a small chain or independent retail environment
- Provide full training on Shopify POS and Online retail platform
- Equip you with the tools to work in the store independently leading sales and cataloguing your client list
- Offer monthly incentives and generous pay scheme
- Staff perks and clothing allowance
- Teach you everything we know about retail, tailoring and East London Style
If you think that this is the role for you please get in touch for immediate consideration and interview. Please forward your CV and why you think you're right for the role to email@example.com or call 02077296272 for more information